Science Tutors Across South Africa
Can a Science tutor engage learners and inspire interest in Science through real life application?
This is a challenge that Science teachers currently face in a world where the curriculum and teaching tools are rapidly becoming outdated. Science and Technology go hand in hand, and this challenge is made even larger when using blended learning and ICT solutions.
Our Science tutors have been finding solutions to this challenge for years, by catering lessons specifically to each learner, and using a variety of tools to give a fresh approach to teaching Science.
Science Tutor Resources
Check out the videos on the right hand side for some different views on Science.
Specialised tutors at all levels of education
An effective education should equip children and young adults with the knowledge and learning skills they will need to thrive in a competitive world.
The best kind of education builds on a solid foundation – which is why we offer expert tutoring from primary school level upwards. Our primary level tutors are sensitive to the needs of younger learners and help to create a basis of reading, writing, numeracy and other skills which are essential building blocks of a good education.
As our students progress to high school and university, we provide highly qualified tutor who have an excellent grasp of their subject matter and are dedicated to teaching. These specialist tutors have in-depth knowledge of matric and university subjects which allows them to teach effectively at a higher level.
At Hire Education we believe that tutors should have two important traits: in-depth knowledge of their subject, and a teaching philosophy that brings out the best in students.
We have a comprehensive 4 hour tutor training workshop and a tutoring test at the end.
Our screening process allows us to select constructive, positive tutors who have mastered their subjects – and our teaching philosophy has produced excellent results for over a decade. We work with our tutors to foster a learning environment that empowers learners.
- "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your help and inform you that the tutor was very well received, punctual and courteous and made a big improvement in her [learner] grades. She actually looked forward to the lessons and made an effort to fulfill the tutors expectations of her. Congratulations to your system and I will have no hesitation in recommending you to other parents."Sue Murray
- I want to express how amazing it is to work with such a professional and efficient set-up. I have passed your number onto friends.Annamaria Giuricich, regarding Hire Education's services - Feb 2008
- Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing the perfect tutor for my son. He is really comfortable with Cyanne [tutor], and is really calm with her. I believe that she will be able to help my son to reach his full potential, although it’s going to take a while. I will recommend you to anyone who is need of serious help with their children. I will never be able to thank you enoughCathy Nieuwoudt, regarding her son's tutor - Jun 2013
- Michelle [tutor] has been brilliant with Keanan [learner] and he seems to be very pleased that she has assisted.Nadeshni Govender, regarding her son's tutor - Feb 2009
- Your tutors have been wonderful and Gareth’s [learner] results have improved drastically.Maxine Tong, regarding her son's improvement - Apr 2009
- He is an awesome tutor and gets along with John [learner] well. He has worked through all the Maths work and English poetry with John and really has made an awesome difference in John’s emotional viewpoint of the exams. I recommend Sean [tutor] highly.Melanie Farrar, regarding her son's tutor - Aug 2010